The Underwater Cleaning and Awareness Movement Association
Clarification Text on the Processing of Personal Data
This Clarification Text has been prepared by the Underwater Cleaning and Awareness Movement Association (“DERNEK”) for the purpose of enlightening ASSOCIATION’s customers regarding the processing of their personal data by ASSOCIATION within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”).
You can find detailed information on the processing of your personal data within the scope of this Clarification Text in the Underwater Cleaning and Awareness Movement Association Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy document at www.sthharem.org.
a) Methods of Obtaining Personal Data and Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected electronically or physically. Your personal data collected for legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text can be processed and shared within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities required for recommending and promoting the products and services offered by the ASSOCIATION according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law, business units to carry out the necessary work to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services, and the execution of the relevant business processes, and execution and the legal, technical and commercial-occupational security of the ASSOCIATION and the related persons who have a business relationship with the ASSOCIATION.
c) Parties and Purposes of Sharing Personal Data
Planning and execution of activities necessary to customize your personal data, products and services offered by the ASSOCIATION according to the tastes, usage habits and needs of the persons concerned, and to recommend and promote them to the relevant persons, within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law, Conducting the necessary work and executing the relevant business processes in order to benefit the persons concerned from the products and services offered by the ASSOCIATION, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by the ASSOCIATION and carrying out the related business processes, For the purposes of planning and executing business strategies and ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the ASSOCIATION and the persons involved in business relations with the ASSOCIATION, business partners and suppliers of the ASSOCIATION and legally authorized institutions and organizations may be shared with authorized private law legal entities.
d) Rights of Data Owners and Use of These Rights
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below to the ASSOCIATION using the methods specified under the title of Exercise of Rights by Data Owners, your requests will be evaluated and finalized by our ASSOCIATION as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law, as a personal data owner, you have the following rights:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if your personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed.
- And requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Unlawful processing of your personal data
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the reasons of the damage.
- The fact that personal data processing is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations in the nature of public institutions,
- In cases where it is necessary for the protection of their financial interests, the above-mentioned rights cannot be exercised. will not be processed: Processing of personal data by real persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and that the obligations regarding data security are complied with.
- Processing personal data for artistic, historical, literary or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that it does not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy or personal rights or constitute a crime.
- Processing personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations authorized by law to ensure defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security. processing by judicial authorities or enforcement authorities in relation to prosecution or execution proceedings.
Exercise of Rights by Data Subjects
- Data owners will be able to use the “Form Regarding Applications to be Made by the Personal Data Owner to the Data Controller” at the link www.sthharem.org/gizlilik-politikasi/ to exercise the above-mentioned rights. It will be carried out by one of the following:
- Filling the form and sending the wet signed copy by hand, via a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt, to Andifli Mahallesi, Atatürk Bulvarı, No: 5/1 Kaş / Antalya,
- By signing the form with a secure electronic signature regulated under the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 [… Sending by registered e-mail to …………………..@hs02].kep.tr, following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- Responds within a maximum of thirty (30) days as stipulated in the In order for third parties to make an application request on behalf of personal data owners, a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public on behalf of the person to apply.
- Although the applications of the data owner are processed free of charge as a rule, a fee may be charged according to the fee schedule stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
- The ASSOCIATION may request information from the person concerned in order to determine whether the applicant is the owner of personal data, and may ask a question about the application of the personal data owner in order to clarify the issues specified in the application.
 In accordance with the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, if the application of the data owners is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the response to the application is given in a recording medium such as a CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Institution cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.
To apply in writing, you can download the pdf document at the link below.